Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup is a delicious blend of ham and navy beans cooked together in an Instant Pot until the ham is falling off the bone and the navy beans are perfectly tender.
- AND WHILE YOU ARE INSTANT POT, WHY NOT CHECKING THESE OUT AS WELL! 🙂
- Instant Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Ham Bone with meat on it
- 12 ounces Ham, cubed (optional see notes)
- 16 ounces Dried Navy beans
- 8 cups Water
- WE HAVE SO MANY ONE POT RECIPES HERE, SLOW COOKER AND INSTANT POT:
- SLOW COOKER WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
1 ) Place beans, ham bone, cubed ham (if using), and water in the Instant Pot. Note: Make sure that the water does not go past the max fill line. The amount of water used may vary based on the size of the Instant Pot and the size of the ham bone.
2 ) Lock lid into place and turn the valve to SEALING.
3 ) Set to HIGH pressure 90 minutes.
4 ) When the timer goes off press cancel and do a natural release for 15 minutes.
5 ) Turn the valve to release the remaining pressure, remove lid, and remove the ham bone, pulling any excess meat off of the bone before disposing of it.
Serve and enjoy!
NOTES: You do not have to add extra cubed ham if your ham bone has a good amount of extra ham on it.
calories: 254kcal, carbohydrates: 34g, protein: 20g, fat: 4g, cholesterol: 31mg, sodium: 506mg, potassium: 791mg, fiber: 13g, sugar: 2g, vitamin c: 9.9mg, calcium: 93mg, iron: 3.5mg